Standards and usability
At Alexander Mann Solutions we're committed to making our online information and resources accessible for all users. We aim to be standards compliant, following general principles of usability and universal design that help all visitors to this website.
www.alexandermannsolutions.com uses font styles and colours so everyone can use and access the same information. The website also uses techniques that help users of assistive and adaptive technologies. In working to make our site as inclusive as possible we comply with the Equality Act 2010 in the UK .
- W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 standards are followed to AA level
- All pages use structured, semantic HTML5
- Visual styling is provided by Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Where images are used to show relevant textual content a text-based alternative is given
- Standard tab-based keyboard navigation is supported
- Web standards are followed so users can navigate using voice recognition software
We recommend that users with text resizing needs upgrade to a standards-compliant web browser, which provides text resizing or zooming. These browsers allow users to increase the size of essential page content.
Web browser support
www.alexandermannsolutions.com is tested against a standard web browser matrix and adheres to web standards. This ensures that it should work in all standards-compliant browsers.