Renumeration benchmarking for a financial services firm
A global financial services firm came to us with a problem. They were having difficulty attracting compliance and risk professionals and suspected that the remuneration they offered was a factor in this. However, our client only had anecdotal information to support this hypothesis.
- Attract and acquire more compliance and risk professionals
- Gain insight into market rates of remuneration
- Confirm whether remuneration was a factor limiting success in talent acquisition
We identified an agreed number of candidates at various levels of seniority. Then we spoke to them to map remuneration in terms of salary, bonus and benefits. A distinctive part of our approach was to benchmark sufficient numbers of people inside and outside of London. This helped us to establish in an authentic way whether there was a premium to be paid in the UK capital.
- Comprehensive report with actionable insights
- Identified that our client was paying London-based professionals below market-level base salaries but was slightly above market-level in terms of total compensation
- Identified that outside London our client was highly competitive on remuneration
- This information led our client to adjust pay for roles based in London
- Client also amended their employee attraction strategy to highlight their edge in total compensation
A global energy client used Alexander Mann Solutions to integrate CRM into their existing PeopleFluent system without disrupting other services.Read more
Citi appointed Alexander Mann Solutions to support Analyst and Associate attraction, hiring and development across EMEA in an onsite and offshore programme.Read more
Learn how a large retailer used resourcing augmentation services from Alexander Mann Solutions to counter high levels of attrition and open new stores fast.Read more
As one of the best known names in UK banking, the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) partnered with Alexander Mann Solutions to re-establish its position as an employer of choice. Part of our solution was a responsive careers website that emphasises the unique opportunities our client offers through its six brands.Read more