Choose a language
Delivering RPO savings for Origin Energy
Talent Acquisition savings
We created a client-branded on-site RPO solution for Australia’s leading integrated energy company. With diverse operations spanning the energy supply chain - and markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific - our client needed to centralise acquisition of contractors, temporary and permanent hires.
- Improve visibility, controls and spend
- Decrease potential for co-employment
- Reduce occupational health and safety (OH&S) and taxation risks
- Launch a talent acquisition outsourcing (RPO) model first for contingent workforce and then for permanent hiring
- Scale up support rapidly to meet an increase of almost 50% in talent acquisition volume
Historically, the organisation had operated a decentralised model to manage attracting and engaging their contractor and temporary talent. We launched a contingent workforce RPO model in partnership with the client, which expanded to include permanent hiring.
We now have a scope of services covering all of the clients attraction, sourcing, selection, purchase orders (PO) and invoicing. Our client-branded solution is based on-site in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Adelaide, with on and off-shore support for sourcing, administration and business intelligence.
We also manage the partner relationship with other key suppliers - responsible for the contingent worker back-office processes, including engagement, payroll and talent management.
- 2,000 permanent and 1,200 new contractor hires per year
- Implemented client-specific rate card - sourcing candidates at or below market rates
- 100% compliance to background checking and health and safety induction requirements
- Centralised PO and invoice management, reducing administration within client business units
- Payroll savings of more than $5 million from a contractor furlough project
- 84% Hiring Manager satisfaction, 90% candidate satisfaction
- Around 75% of contingent candidates sourced by direct channels
- Over 95% of permanent candidates sourced by direct channels
- Savings valued in excess of $12 million since service inception
A global energy client used Alexander Mann Solutions to integrate CRM into their existing PeopleFluent system without disrupting other services.Read more
Citi appointed Alexander Mann Solutions to support Analyst and Associate attraction, hiring and development across EMEA in an onsite and offshore programme.Read more
Learn how a large retailer used resourcing augmentation services from Alexander Mann Solutions to counter high levels of attrition and open new stores fast.Read more
As one of the best known names in UK banking, the Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) partnered with Alexander Mann Solutions to re-establish its position as an employer of choice. Part of our solution was a responsive careers website that emphasises the unique opportunities our client offers through its six brands.Read more