Welcome to Alexander Mann Solutions
If you want to attract, engage and retain top talent, whilst adding value to the bottom line, we have the answers.
Emerging Talent Programmes
Lots of organisations do graduate recruitment. So what makes Alexander Mann Solutions different? Simple. We can help your budget go further without compromising quality or client service. We deliver:
- Global Reach
Atos Puts Talent Atop Agenda
20th May 2013 - With ambitions to capture more market share in North America, reflecting its global leadership position, Atos has today announced a partnership with Alexander Mann Solutions.
- Atos set to place talent acquisition and retention at the core of its business.
- Extends relationship running since 2004
- Strong future perceived for outcomes-based RPO
- Committed to rapid growth in the North American marketplace
How do you unblock the female talent pipeline?
- Focus on the business case for diversity
- Align HR leaders’ perceptions with female middle managers’ ambitions
- Include female middle managers in succession planning
- Encourage female middle managers to take more responsibility
- Reshape female middle managers’ relationship with senior women role models
Alexander Mann Solutions Shortlisted for 5 CIPD Award Categories
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) has revealed this year’s finalists for the annual CIPD Recruitment Marketing Awards (RMAs), with Alexander Mann Solutions featuring in five categories.
- Best Use of Video
- Best Use of Copywriting
- Best Art Direction
- Recruitment Effectiveness
- Campaign of the Year
The Talent Challenge: Making It A Boardroom Issue
HR is all too often excluded from the boardroom, yet there are simple strategies to bring awareness of talent management to the forefront of business planning.
- Apply marketing brand management techniques to employer branding
- Every candidate is a potential customer
- Link quality of workforce with strategy
- Measure all outcomes
- Build a strong business case for talent
Placing values at the heart of talent management
Aligning employees' values with core business aims allows progressive organisations to flourish. Simon Cooper shares insight into the importance of values-aligned recruitment.
- The importance of an employee’s values far outweighs their skills and experience.
- Understanding the values that drive an employee’s behaviour holds the key to unlocking their potential
- There is a measurable return on investment associated with values based assessment